Mazda has announced two new accessory packs for the BT-50, designed to boost the off-road capability and visual impact of its popular ute.
Pricing and pack features look as follows:
BT-50 SP Pro Pack - $7,668
- Nitrocharger suspension
- Exclusive 18-inch wheels
- Integrated Lightforce LED lightbar
- BT-50 'SP Pro' decals
BT-50 Thunder Pro Pack - $9,046
- Old Man Emu BP-51 suspension
- Round Lightforce LED driving lights
- BT-50 'Thunder Pro' decals
Both packs are available to order now from Mazda dealers nationwide. They come with a two-year warranty.
If specified as part of a new vehicle order, the warranty increases to a full unlimited-kilometre, five-year duration provided the accessory packs are fitted upon delivery.
Which is all very nice, but, if you wanted to save some serious coin and end up with a more capable vehicle, you could give the following a go.
- Loaded4X4 40mm lift kit each kit is built to deal with your vehicle setup and use, featuring our twin tube shock absorbers with monotube pistons and our Dynamic Tune valving. Multiple weight range rear leaf packs available - $2,300
- Loaded4X4 6mm alloy bash plates, a four plate kit that offers complete underbody protection right through and past the transfer case. It's as strong as 4.1mm steel and weighs only 22kg and is about as good as it gets when it comes to under vehicle protection - $1,195
- No crappy decals - FREE!
- 3 year unlimited km warranty on both products
All up, a total of $3,495*.
If you're in any doubt that our gear is the duck's nuts, then check out our review page.
*Price does not include fitting, which you could reasonably expect to be around $600 (incl. a wheel alignment) for the suspension kit and easy DIY for the bash plates.