- Loaded 4X4 Suspension Kits - are shipped from our Sydney office and will take from around 14 days to assemble before being shipped. If you need your kit urgently it would be best to contact us prior to purchasing so that we can confirm timing. Suspension kits are made up of a number of parts that we source locally (springs for example) and the issues being experienced with supply and freight due to Covid can impact the time we need to build your kit. Suspension kits that include leaf-springs can only be delivered to a business address or a local freight depot. Please read the item description for more information.
- Bushranger and Drivetech gear - ships from our Sydney office and generally within 1-3 business days.
Pacemaker King Brown Exhausts - Pacemaker's product is literally as good as it gets and since COVID-19 hit, they've been working flat out to keep up with demand, which means many of their systems aren't kept in stock right now. We've set all of their systems to pre-order and we will order your exhaust as soon as your pre-order purchase is processed. Expect a 3-week wait for your system to be manufactured and then a few days for shipping. If it happens to be in stock, your exhaust system will ship directly to you from Pacemaker, within 2 to 4 days, and you never know, you might get lucky on this one as they are slowly catching up.
CSA Alloy Wheels - If the wheel you want is shown as in stock, it will ship directly to you from one of CSA's Australian warehouses, within 2 to 4 days. If it's not in stock, but we know the next shipment is coming through, we'll set the product to pre-order. Pre-ordering means that CSA will reserve the wheels you purchase in the next stock delivery that they receive, effectively putting you up the front of the queue. If you choose to pre-order, expect a 6 to 8-week wait, again, due to COVID 19 related freight disruptions for the most part.
Milford Products - Milford makes some products to keep in stock while others are made to order, and like many other manufacturers at the moment, it can be a battle to maintain the usual level of 'in stock' products. If a product is in stock, it will ship directly to you from Milford in Adelaide within 2 to 4 days of your order being placed. If a product isn't in stock, we'll provide a pre-order option on this site. Pre-ordering means that we'll place an order with Milford for your purchased product. Allow 10 to 14 days for it to be manufactured and then shipped to you from Adelaide.
Front Runner - Products that are in stock, in our experience, ship very promptly, usually within 24 hours, direct from Front Runner. If the product is out of stock, we'll provide a pre-order option and if you proceed to pre-order, we'll set up an alert so that we can arrange purchase and shipping to you, as soon as the product is back in stock. Out-of-stock products can take 1 to 4 weeks to come back into stock again, as a general rule.
- Deliveries will be made during business hours, Monday to Friday.
- Please ensure your delivery address is correct and complete. If your item is returned to us because of an error with the delivery address, a re-delivery charge will be applied.
- Most items, once out for delivery, will take 2-10 days to arrive depending on the delivery location.
Some products in our store are available to pre-order, usually items that are made to order or that are out-of-stock but with future availability confirmed.
The above delivery expectations for in-stock products can be applied to pre-ordered products as soon as they become available, and we'll keep you updated regarding that process.
If you have any questions regarding delivery timing, stock availability, or pre-ordering, let us know via our contact page.